Thursday, July 30, 2009

this summer take some time to recharge...

After starting our own business the idea of taking time off has more meaning than ever, Marcelo and I had the luck of taking a week off this month and got to enjoy La Costa del Sol in the beautiful south of Spain. Vacations are like a parenthesis that we make to evaluate our life, take a pause to recharge and get inspired again, that was certainly my case, even though I wouldn't mind still being by the pool, I had a great energy and enthusiasm about being back at the store, I love our customers, our home, our community, and I'm in full creative mode getting product ideas for the next holiday season, but I think is necessary to take that time off to see clear again, I hope you get a chance to get some time off this summer! in the meantime here are some pictures to inspire you!









1 comment:

gine said...

lovely pictures ^^!!