Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Work & Leisure

Is that time of the year again when we do our travels searching for new products for the store, this is one of the reasons why we love what we do! We just got back from the New York gift show and this time was extra special because we got to bring our son Joaquin (his first trip!) thanks to the wonderful help from my parents who came along to take care of him while we were at the show, we were able to have a really productive show and enjoy some amazing family time, I can't wait to post about the wonderful products we found, looking forward to the new season!


3 comments:

Diego Rojas said...

Me encanta esta foto!!

Anonymous said...

Me encanta Joaquin!!!
besos
carol mcbride

dining tables said...

I think that is the best job ever. I also love to travel. I wish I can join you in your search for your new products. I will be waiting for your new post about your travel.